We'd love to hear from you!

Share your feedback or request a post here.

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

February 2, 2012

misaelvirgen.com





On my first blog post I mentioned that I would try to launch my website by the end of the month. I am a couple days late, but my website is now live. I invite you to check it out and share it with your friends. In it, you will find portfolio images as well as a downloadable resume and contact information.

I am working on a “wallpapers” tab where I will make your favorite photographs available for download as well as a “buy prints” tab so you can purchase the photographs in different sizes.

I am very excited and hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you may have.

-Misael Virgen
author About Author: Misael Virgen is a photographer, editor, educator and life-long learner. He currently teaches Digital Photography in San Diego, CA. Read More...

Connect with him on Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter
We'd love to hear from you! Share your feedback or request a post here. Or better yet, drop me a comment bellow ⬇.

1 comment:

Follow Misaellaneous! Stay up to date with the latest photography news, resources and more. Powered by FeedBurner.
X