We'd love to hear from you!

Share your feedback or request a post here.

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

March 26, 2012

Studio Time with Tyler


My friend Tyler called me up last week to tell me he wanted to get his picture taken.
Tyler is also a photographer and a CSUN alumni so it didn’t take long before I was able to bring him into the studio and make it happen.
Most of Tyler’s upper body is covered in awesome tattoos so this was a great opportunity to show case them. We began by experimenting with an orange background to match Tyler’s outgoing personality.
Halfway through the shoot, however, we decided to take a complete 360 degree turn with navy blue for a more down to earth feel.
The energy in the room was high and creativity seemed to flow quite well as music from A Day to Remember flooded to studio. Being that I am still fairly new at studio photography, I saw this as a great opportunity to put to practice a few of the lighting concepts I learned in my Advertising Photography class over the semester.
Overall I’d say it was a pretty successful shoot, but I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. Here are some of the photos of last weeks shoot with Tyler Ross.

















author About Author: Misael Virgen is a photographer, editor, educator and life-long learner. He currently teaches Digital Photography in San Diego, CA. Read More...

Connect with him on Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter
We'd love to hear from you! Share your feedback or request a post here. Or better yet, drop me a comment bellow ⬇.

No comments:

Follow Misaellaneous! Stay up to date with the latest photography news, resources and more. Powered by FeedBurner.
X